A guide to help you make an informed choice
Use this guide to explore a range of assistive technology products for people experiencing sight loss. It will help you make an informed decision on the type of assistive technology to suit your needs, or the needs of your client.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- Different types of assistive technology
- Dedicated devices, easy-to-use and high tech options
- Products best suited to novices and experienced users
- The benefits of assistive technology
- Some of the challenges users face
Use this guide to gain knowledge of the pros and cons of different types of assistive technology. Simply complete the form to request your free copy and we'll email it through to you.
This guide is a valuable resource if you:
- Work at a local sight loss society
- Volunteer at a sight loss charity
- Are helping a friend or family member experiencing sight loss
- Are a carer for a person experiencing sight loss
- Are yourself blind or visually impaired