71% of dyslexic learners' reading improved with Text + Audio textbooks
*The UK Department for Education's 'Accessible Resources Pilot'
If your students have Dyslexia, Autism or ADD they might benefit from accessible electronic textbooks. The RNIB UK education collection, is freely available to print-disabled learners. When used with EasyReader, students with disabilities can have exactly the same access to the curriculum as their peers.
Join our webinar on Tuesday 4th June at 3.00 pm to find out:
- Which students can use RNIB Bookshare
- What text books are available
- Ways to join RNIB Bookshare
- How to use the free EasyReader app
- How to access RNIB Bookshare using EasyReader
Stacy Scott, Service Manager at RNIB Bookshare
Steve Bennett, Sales Director at Dolphin Computer Access
- A desktop or laptop
- A phone or tablet with the Zoom app
- An internet connection
- We'll email you the details!